Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Farewell, 2010!  Hello, 2011!

Lame.  Lame.  Lame.  As I think about how much I've slacked off in blogging the last few weeks it makes me feel, well, lame.  I "resolve" to change that soon.  Recipes to come, just not tonight.

Hoping you all have had a very blessed Christmas season filled with opportunities to observe the wonder that is God made flesh for us.  Wow.  It really is a mind-blowing when you ponder that every circumstance surrounding the birth of Jesus was intentional.  In the midst of the craziness of travel and presents and family get-togethers and baking etc., I've been trying to reflect on the amazing thing that Christmas truly is.  Thank you, Christ, for coming and bringing us the opportunity for true and eternal life through you. 

And, in the spirit of new beginnings and rebirth, I am looking forward to being more intentional and mindful in all areas of my life.  What are your resolutions?

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!  See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment